- Challenge your noggin with this best-selling, award-winning, brain-twisting, solo game.
- Place the pieces shown—the challenge is deciding where the rest of the pieces go to complete the puzzle.
- From basic to deviously difficult, there are hundreds of possible combinations, but only one correct answer. Perfect for developing problem solving and strategic thinking skills.
- Includes 12 puzzle pieces, 200 puzzle challenges in a 48-page illustrated puzzle book, and a carrying case. Perfect for travel.
- Perfect for everyonefrom puzzle-loving children to puzzle-master adults. Perfect for developing problem solving and strategic thinking skills.